    Does it support 1680x1050 using DVI? The manual says 1280x1024.

    According to http://www.datapro.net/techinfo/dvi_info.html,
    "DVI single link 60-Hz LCD can display a resolution of 1920 x 1080"

    Eric Gisin, May 28, 2007

  2. Eric Gisin

    rjn Guest

    Matrox cards generally can be set to any arbitrary geometry
    up to the dot clock limit of card or port. It might take a tweak
    utility to set it, however.

    Matrox appears to have shut down their user forum, which
    was previously a useful source of help on questions like these.

    You might try:
    <http://www.matrox.com/graphics/en/contact/home.php?
    section=productinfo>

    Or just buy a used G550 on eBay.