    sound card at the same time on the P4P800 Deluxe?. The reason i need this is i
    truely need the extra inputs and outputs for one messed up setup i have where
    i have multiple vcr's and audio recording decks hooked up to the system.

    GMAN, Jun 25, 2003

  2. GMAN

    Dixon Butts Guest

    I am using onboard sound and a SBL 5.1 at the same time without and
    conflicts. You have to assign devices in "Sounds and Audio Devices" in
    control panel.
    Dixon

    Dixon Butts, Jun 25, 2003

  3. GMAN

    Dixon Butts Guest

    First sentence should say, "without any conflicts"

    Dixon Butts, Jun 25, 2003
  4. GMAN

    GMAN Guest

    So in other words i can use the onboard sound card for say like my DC10+ video
    capture card purposes for in and out and then use my SBLIve for gaming and
    regular audio playback and stuff as long as i assign what each do in control
    panel? Correct?

    GMAN, Jun 25, 2003
  5. GMAN

    Dixon Butts Guest