Can somebody help me using Theater mode ?

Discussion in 'ATI' started by John Doe, Sep 4, 2004.

  1. John Doe

    John Doe Guest

    Hi,

    I've got AsusDVD running on a laptop equipped with a Mobility Radeon
    9600 with TV-out. Clone mode is enabled by default when I boot the
    machine (btw, I use 16 bits colour depth).

    Now when I play a movie with AsusDVD, the laptops stays in clone mode,
    Theater Mode is not "triggered" as I would expect. During playback I
    checked the display properties and the Overlay panel controls are
    active. However when I tick Theather Mode nothing happens. I always
    stay in Clone mode. In Display Settings > Displays the TV display
    "Clone mode" icon remains active and I cannot de-select it.

    What am I supposed to do? In the AsusDVD settings, I can choose
    between Primary Display or Secondary Display output. I tried both,
    with no luck.

    Thanks for any help.

    John Doe, Sep 4, 2004