Can streaming Realplayer files be recorded for my iPod?

Discussion in 'Apple' started by Markus Winter, Sep 6, 2007.

  1. Markus Winter, Sep 6, 2007

  2. P.S. I mean the video files

    Markus Winter, Sep 6, 2007

  3. Markus Winter

    Guest Guest

    Not without losing quality and capturing and re-encoding, with the liles
    of snapz pro. Only thing to do with this real crap is to keep pressuring
    the fools who use it to use something more open.

    Andy

    Guest, Sep 7, 2007
  4. More open. Can you see the irony?
    (OS X (Aqua), iTunes, etc.))

    johnny bobby bee, Sep 7, 2007
  5. Markus Winter

    Guest Guest

    Maybe I'm tired right now, but no. Can you elaborate?

    Guest, Sep 7, 2007