    Is it possible to increase the size of the system fonts to make text bigger?
    Will it look okay?

    Thanks.

    DaveJohnson12, Dec 12, 2005

  2. yes. in xp you go to
    start-controlpanel-apearanceandthemes-display-appearance(tab) where you will
    find a 'font size' drop down. this only allows for normal/large/extralarge.
    if those don't sasify you can change the overall dpi settings (indirectly
    changing the font size) by going to
    start-controlpanel-apearanceandthemes-display-settings(tab)-advance(button)
    and changing the dpi number to a preselected one or any size that you
    manually type in. however there are drawbacks to changing font sizes such
    as the text not appearing correctly in the title bar of a window and some
    applications not displaying message correctly in various pop-ups...

    Christopher Muto, Dec 12, 2005

  3. Thanks. I guess I can try it and see how it goes.

    DaveJohnson12, Dec 14, 2005