    Khushi Guest

    I have one Tablet PC. Can I join it to the doian. It has Windows XP Tablet PC
    Edition installed on it. Please help......

    Khushi, Apr 16, 2007

  2. Khushi

    Chris H Guest

    Chris H, Apr 16, 2007

  3. Khushi

    Mark Mahacek Guest

    The "Tablet PC Edition" of Windows XP is Windows XP Professional, with
    tablet extensions. It will do anything that XP Pro will let you do.

    Mark Mahacek, Apr 16, 2007
  4. Khushi

    Khushi Guest

    Khushi, Apr 17, 2007
  5. Khushi

    Khushi Guest

    Thanks a Lot Mark

    Khushi, Apr 17, 2007
  6. Khushi

    mare Guest

    Or right click "My computer" and properties/computer name/ change and
    enter your domain info.
    mare

    mare, Apr 17, 2007