can the SB Audigy 2 be configured for 2 stereo outputs?

Discussion in 'Soundblaster Live' started by Glenn, Dec 6, 2004.

  1. You shouldn't have to. You could try reseating the card in the slot, as
    this sort of thing happens if the card isn't seated properly in the slot.

    Sharanga Dayananda, Dec 8, 2004

  2. EAX Console, CMSS Tab, Stereo surround option.

    Sharanga Dayananda, Dec 8, 2004

  3. Glenn

    Glenn Guest

    I couldn't find anything in the control panel
    Couldn't find anything similar in "non-plug and play drivers"
    I got the "no sound blaster detected" message again. grrr.
    I did this as well before I rebooted, there were 2 or 3 entries I deleted.
    I installed the kx project drivers, they detected the card fine. I then
    chose 4.1 surround sound and set the surround option to "copy", and I
    now have twin stereo output! Hooray!

    Thanks for your help.

    Glenn

    Glenn, Dec 9, 2004