    Why is the T61 excluded?

    Considering that only Windows OS is officially supported, is it a lack
    of driver problem that wouldn't stop a linux user?

    Nomen Nescio, Jan 3, 2013

  2. Nomen Nescio

    Guest Guest

    T61 uses an ultrabay slim which is a PATA interface (it's the same used on the T60 and the T4x
    series). Newer devices use serial ultrabay slim which is obviously native SATA. This is why
    it's not compatible.

    Joe

    Guest, Jan 3, 2013

  3. Nomen Nescio

    Nomen Nescio Guest

    T61 uses an ultrabay slim which is a PATA interface (it's the same used on the T60 and the T4x
    Thanks Joe.

    Nomen Nescio, Jan 9, 2013