    Like Age of Empires (AGE OF KINGS

    So far on the TABLET PC microsoft website there is no INFORMATIOn use full to gain from using a tablet pc O
    other than the ability to write on the screen. the information out there sucks..

    Inachu, Apr 1, 2004

  2. Inachu

    Chris H. Guest

    Gaming, depending on your specific Tablet PC, may be limited. But that is
    because of the graphics requirements of the games exceeding those available
    on the Tablet - especially the earlier ones. Also, some games are not
    pen-aware and go a little crazy when you attempt to use the pen instead of a
    mouse.

    I can run (without pen) Dungeon Siege on my Tablet, but need to lower the
    graphics a bit, and it is fine. By comparison, Age of Kings requires only 2
    MB of graphics power while DS takes 8.

    Check out the comparison chart of various Tablets on Terri Stratton's web
    site: http://thetabletpc.net if you're looking into purchasing. The newer
    models have increased the display capabilities quite a bit.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    Chris H., Apr 1, 2004

  3. Inachu

    ellisds10

    Joined:
    Oct 13, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    So how did you get dungeon siege!?!

    I have the newish asus transformer prime so would i be able to play games like age of empires, warcraft or dungeon seige on it because i have the available keyboard and i can plug in a mouse?

    I just dont wanna keep having to wait for the family laptop to be free every time i want to play...

    ellisds10, Oct 13, 2012