    Mylinux Guest

  2. Mylinux

    Eric Guest

    Eric, Oct 14, 2003

  3. Mylinux

    Mylinux Guest

    no, to identify the lcd screen, not the multimeter.

    Mylinux, Oct 14, 2003
  4. Mylinux

    Jan Homuth Guest

    Mylinux,
    why don't you have a look at: http://www.lart.tudelft.nl/lartware/plint/

    or simply follow the links on http://www.lart.tudelft.nl/

    Here are the LART mainboard specs in short:

    220 MHz Digital SA-1100 StrongARM CPU
    32 Mbyte EDO RAM
    4 MB Intel Fast boot block Flash memory
    Power usage < 1 W
    Performance > 200 MIPS

    You can find this by simply READING what's on the page. (2nd paragraph)

    A bit below there are even schematics. Download them, read them.

    And please: for future questions: put your question into the message
    content -- NOT into the header. This is VERY annoying.

    regards
    /jan

    Jan Homuth, Oct 14, 2003
  5. Mylinux

    Eric Guest

    OK I should not tease you,
    I was hoping I could help you until I saw the LCD screen, sorry for any
    stress I might of given you.

    I am not sure how to help you more, I think you have a sticky problem.

    : no, to identify the lcd screen, not the multimeter.
    :
    :
    :
    :
    : > it is not a "fluke" multimeter, I can tell you that much
    : >
    : > : > : http://www.lart.tudelft.nl/gallery/display.jpg
    : > : http://www.lart.tudelft.nl/gallery/complete.jpg
    : > :
    : > :
    : >
    : >
    :
    :

    Eric, Oct 14, 2003
  6. Mylinux

    Mylinux Guest

    I have read that on monday.

    Mylinux, Oct 14, 2003
  7. Mylinux

    Mylinux Guest

    but that help everyone immediately understand what I want to ask about if
    the message is the same as the header.

    thanks for help me all the times.

    Mylinux, Oct 14, 2003
  8. Mylinux

    David Brown Guest

    The header of a post should be a short summary, and the actual question
    should be in the message content. If the question is short enough, these
    might be the same, but generally you'll get more help with a more
    informative post than those you have been making.

    David Brown, Oct 14, 2003
  9. Mylinux

    Tim Mitchell Guest

    This is Henrik Ijas all over again!!

    Tim Mitchell, Oct 14, 2003
  10. Mylinux

    Ken Taylor Guest

    Are there any markings on the underneath of the LCD?

    Ken

    Ken Taylor, Oct 14, 2003
  11. Mylinux

    dmmilne Guest

    dmmilne, Oct 15, 2003
  12. Mylinux

    dmmilne Guest

    You can purchase a Samsung UG24U01WGHT3A 240 x 320 lc display, with touchscreen
    for US$39.00, plus delivery.
    http://www.earthlcd.com/LCD Modules.htm

    dmmilne, Oct 15, 2003