    our network. Is it possible to do this.

    Thanks,
    Ray

    Ray Bell, Feb 4, 2005

  2. Ray Bell

    Zaphod B Guest

    Yes, but I only know because someone smart set it up in my office. AD
    experts out there: How?

    Zaphod B, Feb 4, 2005

  3. Ray Bell

    Zaphod B Guest

    I'll answer myself part of the way: You use the Directory Access utility
    (/Applications/Utilities), click on Active Directory, then Configure.
    After that, you need to know more about AD than I do. And I also know
    from others that AD support prior to Mac OS X, v. 10.3.2 (I think) was
    very flaky in some configs.

    Zaphod B, Feb 4, 2005
  4. Ray Bell

    Scott Lowe Guest

    In addition, it has been my experience that you must disable certain
    security settings on Windows Server 2003 (allow cleartext passwords to
    third-party clients, don't require SMB signing, etc.) in order for Mac
    OS X to mount shares from Windows Server 2003-based servers.

    HTH.

    Scott Lowe, Feb 6, 2005
  5. Hi,

    The MacWindows site may have some interesting informations. Try here :
    <http://www.macwindows.com/> (They have a Win 2003 link on the right of
    the page).

    Bruno Gaufier, Feb 6, 2005