Can you help me to choose an Acer?

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by lmr, Apr 17, 2005.

  1. lmr

    lmr Guest

    Ok, here is the thing :) I don't know what to choose.

    The first notebook is acer TM4051LMI with:

    15,1 screen
    256 Mb of Ram
    40 GB HDD
    1,5 GHz centrino processor
    some kind of intel graphic card

    Te secon is acer Aspire 1363WLMi with:

    15,4 screen with better resolution
    512 MB of ram
    60 HDD
    but 3000+ AMD Sepron processor
    it works half that long as 4051
    it bigger and heavier
    GEForce 5700

    The rest of "guts" is more or less the same.

    I will be very greatful for any help.

    best wishes

    mark

    lmr, Apr 17, 2005

  2. lmr

    Time Teamer Guest

    yes, DON'T get the model that has the flip up screen.

    Time Teamer, Apr 17, 2005

  3. lmr

    Good Man Guest

    what do you want to do with your notebook? That will help things.

    Option A: less RAM (will be slower), poor graphics card.

    Good Man, Apr 18, 2005