  1. Alls Quiet

    Alls Quiet Guest

    It's Core 2 Duo, don't know what generation, 1.8Gh. Thanks.

    Alls Quiet, Sep 3, 2011

  2. Alls Quiet

    RT Guest

    i have not tried it yet, but mine appear to only support 32bit when
    all of our other TabletPCs are 64bit.

    i favoritied the discussion of Win7 on tc4400 using the old
    itrc.hp.com website, but since that moved to a new system, it looks
    like my favorite discussions are gone. Look through the following
    search results:
    http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?allow_punctuation=true&q=tc4400

    RT, Sep 5, 2011

  3. Alls Quiet

    Alls Quiet Guest

    I returned the system to the reseller. The going price for the tablet
    is WAY too high, considering its age. Nice machine, though, very nice.

    Alls Quiet, Sep 15, 2011
  4. Alls Quiet

    XCYTHE

    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yes. It's recommended you upgrade to 4gb ram. I run ultimate edition 2.9(unbuntu) and win7 pro. w/ a 250g HD. 2g ram stick w 32bit. you look on HP site for vista 64 drivers then follow link to win7 64 drivers. HP quick launch is said to be quircky, not for me. wacom drivers run fine. I use a wacom digitizer pen for a mac air, $15 new. :)

    XCYTHE, Dec 20, 2011