    Moreover, I need connectivity with exchange 2003 sp1 and the Live
    communications server 2005 sp1.

    It'll mast be beautiful :)

    eru, Nov 27, 2006

  2. eru

    gustavo Guest

    check out the new lenovo X60, core 2 duo, windows vita premium ready, enough
    storage room, but not have internal dvd, but is so well contructed I have a
    X41 and T60 Lenovo has maintained the good quality and strong contructioin,
    as thinkpad always be, also if tablet pc features are not the main concern
    for you check out the T60 with core 2 duo or any other thinkpad that you see
    on internet.

    This machines are build fot last but you have to pay the premium price

    Regards

    gustavo, Nov 27, 2006