    ???

    I am in a hurry to find a reliable solution now because I'm afraid that SDram soon will
    disappear from the marketplace

    paul, Jun 29, 2003

  2. paul

    Pen Guest

    NO! Go here and read it for yourself, 258 MB,
    768 MB maximum, in each of the 3 sockets is all that is allowed.
    http://docs.us.dell.com/docs/systems/dkub/specs.htm
    You may have run into a problem with chip sizes with your new
    memory. Go to crucial.com and get whatever they specify for your
    machine
    as they guarantee it to work.

    Pen, Jun 29, 2003

  3. paul

    Tom Scales Guest

    It won't accept 512MB. It will only accept Single density 256, so if all
    the chips are on one side of the 256mb dimm, it won't work either.

    Tom

    Tom Scales, Jun 29, 2003
  4. paul

    David Guest

    Crucial 256MB 168 Pin DIMM, #T32M64S4D8E.16T

    David, Jun 30, 2003