CAn you use MS Visual C++ to program the SB?

Discussion in 'Soundblaster Live' started by Xanax, Jul 11, 2003.

  1. Xanax

    Xanax Guest

    Xanax, Jul 11, 2003

  2. Xanax

    Note Jam Guest

    You would do better to ask about this on the radio, or a ham news group.
    Here is one ham sound card software site.
    http://www.dxsoft.com/

    Note Jam, Jul 13, 2003

  3. Xanax

    Note Jam Guest