    This is an old font. I can select the font in the OpenPanel of the Font
    Book but the font does not appear in the Font Book window. I put the font
    in the 3 usual Font folder: none work with Font Book. Any idea ?

    Alain Birtz, Nov 2, 2003

  2. Alain Birtz

    matt neuburg Guest

    Not its age, but its type is what's important. What kind of font is it?
    m.

    matt neuburg, Nov 2, 2003

  3. Alain Birtz

    Alain Birtz Guest

    The font info: Font Suitcase, icon: FFIL

    Alain Birtz, Nov 3, 2003
  4. Alain Birtz

    Charles Dyer Guest

    If it's a bit-mapped font only (no TrueType, OpenType, or PostScript 1
    component) Font Book will _not_ add it or deal with it in any way. I'm pretty
    sure that this applies to PostScript 3 fonts as well.

    Charles Dyer, Nov 3, 2003