    PLease help. any suggestion welcommed. I am consulting you every once in a
    while , always with good result.
    JMR

    James, May 15, 2009

  2. Process Explorer will tell you what process is using the files.

    Marc Auslander, May 15, 2009

  3. James

    SamTheBobber Guest

    Rollmack PowerManager or get used to them

    SamTheBobber, May 17, 2009
  4. James

    obs Guest

    I am operaring a T400 with XP Sp2 and IE8. I got 2 short files in My
    While it is overkill, I recommend creating a "live" WinXP CD,
    which comes in handy for emergency situations. You boot
    the CD, it loads a stripped down version of WinXP, and
    then you can do what you have to do.
    http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/

    obs, May 18, 2009
  5. James