    reboot, the "Assign IRQ for VGA" option will be cleared to "NO" in the BIOS;
    Setting it back to "YES" will get the card running again.

    I cannot get this to work - Anyone else has similar problems?

    Frithiof Andreas Jensen, Jan 13, 2004

  2. It sounds like you have problems with the BIOS itself. Have you tried a
    different revsion of the BIOS?

    --Alex

    Alex Zorrilla, Jan 14, 2004

  3. Thanks,

    I made a mistake BTW: the Box the motherboard came in is labelled "AN19" -
    yet the manual calls the card "KT400A Pro". I assume that is what it is.

    The only updates for the KT400A Pro on the FIC site - is this: "VME41 2.1
    Award Initial Release 2003/8/1". The words "Initial Release" does not offer
    much hope ;-p, I will try it.

    Frithiof Andreas Jensen, Jan 15, 2004