    no bips or any picture on the screen - so am I f....? or is there something
    I can do?

    - Thanks in advance!

    Søren Ribergård Møller, Jan 21, 2007

  2. Søren Ribergård Møller

    BigJim Guest

    The CrashFree BIOS2 feature now includes the BIOS auto-recovery function in
    a support CD. Users can reboot their system through the support CD when a
    bootable disk is not available, and go through the simple BIOS auto-recovery
    process. ASUS motherboards now enable users to enjoy this protection feature
    without the need to pay for an optional ROM.

    BigJim, Jan 21, 2007

  3. Thank u the reply, but since I am note able to boot the computer in any
    way, get a picture, start BIOS, etc.: I can't really boot with The CrashFree
    BIOS2 (and also the vesions I found all have been to other Asus boards).

    - Thank you for tip though!

    --
    Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüssen / Med venlig hilsen
    Søren

    Søren Ribergård Møller, Jan 21, 2007
  4. Søren Ribergård Møller

    Venom Guest

    www.badflash.com is your friend.

    Venom, Jan 21, 2007
  5. Not my friend, when I got a brand new Asus board!

    Søren Ribergård Møller, Jan 21, 2007
  6. If you just purchased it I would try returning it. I had the samething
    happen to me with an A8N32SLI-Deluxe that I purchased a few months
    ago.

    I pruchased mine from Newegg.com Went to their site issued a RMA. They
    gave me a number and in a few days of sending the broken one back they
    sent me a brand new one.

    Bill Davis Jr, Jan 21, 2007
  7. Søren Ribergård Møller

    old man Guest

    And dont mention your Bios flash when you try for the rma

    old man, Jan 21, 2007