    By the way, the vendor off the motherboard said that I may replace the
    motherboard with a new one. I hope everything is solved then.
    Jef

    jef, Dec 14, 2004

  2. jef

    dgk Guest

    In my case I just had the heat sink on wrong. I actually bronzed the
    Arctic Silver. Nothing was wrong with the MB though. I took the cpu
    back to the vendor (it was a two day PC Fair and I took it back the
    second day), said it was my fault, and they gave me another one
    anyway. I bought a lot of stuff from them after that.

    dgk, Dec 14, 2004