    node ID at startup)
    Thanks for any help,

    Martin

    Martin Czamai, Aug 13, 2003

  2. Hi Martin,
    First of all, there is a special CAN oriented mailing list at
    <http://www.canlist.org/> and a Wiki forum at
    <http:www.port.de/cgi-bin/CAN/>
    Your question regarding the LSS CAN-ID used is easy. Standard frames, or
    newly called base frame format, are 11 bit, the range is 2^11 = 2048. IDs
    from 0 to 2047 are allowed. 2020 and 2021 are in the range. I don't have
    the standard at hand, but there should be a way back from the configuration
    mode.

    with best regards / mit freundlichen Grüßen

    Heinz-Jürgen Oertel

    =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Heinz=2DJ=FCrgen?= Oertel, Aug 13, 2003