Can't afford the iPod or iPhone you fancy? You can here!!!

Discussion in 'Apple' started by Ashley, Apr 7, 2008.

  1. Ashley

    Ashley Guest

    Is there an iPod/iPhone you want but you can't afford it? Well the
    iPod Shuffle, iPod Nano, iPod Classic, iPod Touch and even the iPhone
    are available for free on: http://GetYourIpod.co.uk

    All you need to do is complete an offer; if u're from the US: I
    recommend doing the free QuickBooks Simple Business Kit or a free
    trial; if u're from the UK: I recommend doing the Books Direct offer
    -
    it's just £1.99 for postage or the offer for the Free DVD rental -
    just receive and return at least one DVD before cancelling)
    Then tell your friends & relatives to do the same but remember that
    you are only allowed one account on per computer/IP address. This
    offer is only available to residents of the UK and USA.

    This is a genuine offer and was featured on CNN & the BBC!
    So get your new iPod or iPhone now! http://GetYourIpod.co.uk

    Ashley, Apr 7, 2008