Can't boot up an Annex box?

Discussion in 'Sun Hardware' started by lazyboy_2k, Nov 17, 2006.

  1. lazyboy_2k

    lazyboy_2k Guest

    Hi,

    I'm trying to install & configure an annex box on my admin ws which is
    on sol 10. The entry in my /etc/remote is as follows:

    tc:\
    :dv=/dev/term/a:br#9600:el=^C^S^Q^U^D:ie=%$:eek:e=^D:

    I tip it in & power on the box & hold the test button until the power
    light start blinking and release it. After waiting for a few minutes
    which should have been 1 minute max, I don't see anything on my
    terminal (i.e, monitor::) except just a letter "Q~". The light pattern
    on my tc is as follows:

    Power: green
    Unit: green
    Net: green
    Attn: off
    Load: off
    Active: blinking
    Test: off

    I already try on 2 different annex boxes & they both have the same
    behavior.

    Question: Is there a coincidence that both of my tc are bad? If they
    are not, is there a way to fix it?

    I don't know annex box very well & hope some experts here could light
    up the darkness for me :( Any helps/ suggestions are appreciated.

    TIA,
    -Chris

    lazyboy_2k, Nov 17, 2006