    John Wolf Guest

    Trying to copy and paste to/from sheep shaver to Snow Leopard but its
    not working. I wonder if it can be done. Thanks..

    John Wolf, Apr 13, 2010

  2. I do it all the time. I don't recall doing anything special to set it
    up, and don't see anything about it in SS's preferences.

    Barry Margolin, Apr 13, 2010

  3. John Wolf

    John Guest

    I am talking about copy and paste between a SS app and SL. Will that not
    work?

    John, Apr 13, 2010
  4. John Wolf

    M-M Guest

    It works fine both ways for me.

    M-M, Apr 13, 2010
  5. John Wolf

    John Guest

    Let me try again. Yes it worked in SimpleText to TextEdit but it did not
    work from Accordance Bible Software to textEdit which is what I need it
    for. Rat. Transferring the file is a pain.

    John, Apr 14, 2010
  6. Then just paste to SimpleText and copy from there.

    Niels Jørgen Kruse, Apr 14, 2010
  7. John Wolf

    John Guest

    Let me try
    Gen. 1:1 ¶ In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
    Gen. 1:2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the
    surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.
    Gen. 1:3 And God said, ³Let there be light,² and there was light.
    Gen. 1:4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light
    from the darkness.

    Matt. 5:22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will
    be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to his brother, ŒRaca,¹
    is answerable to the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, ŒYou fool!¹ will
    be in danger of the fire of hell.
    Matt. 5:29 If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw
    it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for
    your whole body to be thrown into hell.
    Matt. 5:30 And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and
    throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than
    for your whole body to go into hell.
    Matt. 10:28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill
    the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and
    body in hell.
    Matt. 18:9 And if your eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it
    away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than to have two
    eyes and be thrown into the fire of hell.
    Matt. 23:15 ¶ ³Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you
    hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and
    when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as you
    are.
    Matt. 23:33 ¶ ³You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape
    being condemned to hell?
    Mark 9:43 If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for
    you to enter life maimed than with two hands to go into hell, where the
    fire never goes out.
    Mark 9:45 And if your foot causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better
    for you to enter life crippled than to have two feet and be thrown into
    hell.
    Mark 9:47 And if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out. It is better
    for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes
    and be thrown into hell,
    Luke 12:5 But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after
    the killing of the body, has power to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell
    you, fear him.
    Luke 16:23 In hell, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw
    Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side.
    James 3:6 The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of
    the body. It corrupts the whole person, sets the whole course of his
    life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell.
    2Pet. 2:4 ¶ For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent
    them to hell, putting them into gloomy dungeons to be held for judgment;

    Worked thanks!! Strange why the copy and paste does not work directly
    without using SimpleText. Must be a SS bug or limitation.

    John

    John, Apr 14, 2010