    think they would be pretty slow.

    Thanks a lot

    Tom

    Skier, Jul 13, 2003

  2. Skier

    ranchhand Guest

    Looks like a pretty good board to me. Supports AGP 8X, and that FSB I
    can't hardly believe! 400/533! Okay, I admit that I am experienced
    only with AMD, so maybe I'm misinterpreting something here, but from
    an AMD standpoint that's an incredible FSB rating. This board seems
    similar to the AK39N (for AMD)and that's a really great, stable board.

    ranchhand, Jul 14, 2003