    When working on files and saving. Sometimes when I go to through the
    file away I get an error saying that it is still in use when I know
    that it is not.

    H.C., Aug 5, 2003

  2. H.C.

    Alice Faber Guest

    IF these are files you were editing in Word and Word is still open, you
    might get such a message. Try quitting Word.

    Alice Faber, Aug 6, 2003

  3. H.C.

    Jeff Sumner Guest

    Welcome to the NetBIOS OPLOCK. Wait for it to time out, then you'll be
    able to kill the file. A "net files" works on any PLCP (OS/2)
    requester/server (NT is a good example) and you'll see what's open...

    Jeff Sumner, Aug 8, 2003