Can't Erase My DVD-RW!!!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Steve, Sep 15, 2004.

  1. Steve

    smh Guest

    Mike Richter, were you born with
    "Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
    --------------------------------------

    Robin Banks (Pipsqueak) whimpered:
    Stop that whimpering, sicko!

    Did you get ecstatic seeing this Mikey's spew, sicko?

    Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB) screeched (2/14/05):
    [Just dug that out of your asshole, Fucking Asshole?]
    What a cockamamie mumbo jumbo are you spewing, Fucking Asshole?

    Look, Fucking Asshole, just because you don't have one doesn't make
    "magic" be involved.

    Fucking Asshole, here are *1912* DVD players with MP3/DVD+RW capability:

    http://tinyurl.com/4d3mj

    smh, Feb 20, 2005

  2. Steve

    smh Guest

    Mike Richter, were you born with
    "Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
    --------------------------------------
    Are you coming, sicko?

    smh, Feb 24, 2005

  3. Steve

    smh Guest

    Mike Richter, were you born with
    "Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
    --------------------------------------
    Not in public newsgroups, sicko!

    smh, Mar 6, 2005
  4. Steve

    smh Guest

    Mike Richter, were you born with
    "Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
    --------------------------------------

    Robin Banks (Pipsqueak) screamed:
    Stop that screaming, sicko!

    Did you get ecstatic seeing this Mikey's spew, sicko?

    From: smh
    Subject: Re: Multisession DVD+RW problems
    Date: 9/9/04

    Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB):

    "But check the specs; I've not found any standard
    for multisession DVD-ROM in ISO 9660 style."

    "Tell them [Plextor] to check the standard."

    smh, Mar 10, 2005
  5. Steve

    smh, Mar 12, 2005