    plug and play it and it won't. I have tried to install the drivers and
    it still does not show up. I have changed bios to secondary Master and
    still no luck. Any suggestions?

    bdeditch, Sep 24, 2005

  2. bdeditch

    Ted Zieglar Guest

    Your CD drive doesn't need a driver, and you clearly don't understand BIOS settings. We wish people would research the way to do things right - including asking here - instead of taking stabs in the dark.

    Was your CD drive ever recognized by Windows, i.e., did it ever appear in My Computer? If yes, what were you doing on the computer around thge time it stopped being recognized?

    Ted Zieglar

    Ted Zieglar, Sep 24, 2005

  3. bdeditch

    bdeditch Guest

    Got it fixed It was in the Bios and changed one setting to both and it
    now works

    bdeditch, Sep 24, 2005