    Help much appreciated.
    Regards,
    Pete Wood

    pjwood, Jan 7, 2004

  2. pjwood

    Access Guest

    Problem with your graphics card ?

    Access, Jan 7, 2004

  3. pjwood

    sdlomi2 Guest

    Floppy cable(the little one) on upside down? s

    sdlomi2, Jan 7, 2004
  4. pjwood

    Deathwish Guest

    I had a similar problem and it was related to my graphics card. The system
    would only do it with one particular card, and I think it was related to the
    fact that the card was putting too much of a load on my power supply. How
    big is your power supply?

    Deathwish, Jan 7, 2004
  5. pjwood

    Access Guest

    That would explain the problem with the floppy drive light but not the
    monitor issue ...

    Access, Jan 8, 2004