    How do I make these go away?

    Running Toshiba M200, XP

    Thanx... Jeff

    Jeff, Jul 9, 2004

  2. Jeff

    Roady [MVP] Guest

    The easiest way to do this is to install the TweakUI powertoy from Windows
    XP and go to Taskbar and Start Menu section and uncheck "Enable ballon tips"

    --
    Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
    www.howto-outlook.com

    Tips of the month:
    -Backup and Restore

    Roady [MVP], Jul 9, 2004

  3. These are generic XP issues rather than anything peculiar to Tablet edition.
    The desktop cleanup wizard can be stopped using tip #62 here:

    Mike Williams [MVP], Jul 9, 2004