    no mouse movement or web page if I fire up Firefox plus no video is ever
    shown but I do get audio, can anyone help me point out the error of my ways.

    TIA

    Jim, Jul 22, 2011

  2. Jim

    Jim Guest

    The 4350 is connected to a Benq G2420HDBL monitor but tv is an old 28"crt
    4:3, when looking at screen resaloution in windows it gives me the option to
    duplicate the display but this don't work, i'm at a loss here.

    Jim, Jul 22, 2011

  3. Jim

    KCB Guest

    What does "able to see the wallpaper ... to some degree" mean? Can you see
    it, or not? Also, does CCC detect the TV as separate display?

    KCB, Jul 23, 2011
  4. Jim

    Jim Guest

    I can see some of the desktop when in extended mode anything else screws up
    monitor, CCC does find the tv with no issues, i have given up and gone back
    to fresh xp instal and it works fine with 9.7 drivers, when i go above this
    it goes haywire again so i'll kepp it like till i get a new tv which will be
    early 2012 i reckon, maybe in a sale or something, hopefully i'll get a new
    video card with hdmi output.

    Jim, Jul 24, 2011
  5. Jim

    KCB Guest

    I agree about staying with the older drivers that work properly. I don't
    normally change mine unless there's a specific fix or something doesn't run
    right.

    KCB, Jul 25, 2011
  6. Jim

    Ant Guest

    I am doing the same with fullscreen video overlays on my old CRT TV from
    1996 through the VCR (I know too). I have to use DVI for my LCD monitor
    (1280x1024) and then put CRT TV for secondary (800x600). :( With older
    drivers like v9.7, it was working with VGA connection (preferred due to
    my old KVM from Y2K) . Since I play games, I can't stick with old
    drivers in my old, updated XP Pro. SP3 system. :(
    --
    Quote of the Week: "Above ground I shall be food for kites; below I
    shall be food for mole-crickets and ants. Why rob one to feed the

    Ant, Aug 11, 2011