    Can anyone shed any light on this for me and hopefully a fix, i worked
    fine before the format.

    Jim

    Jim, Jan 21, 2014

  2. Jim

    Jim Guest

    Sorted

    Jim, Jan 21, 2014

  3. Jim

    Ant Guest

    What did you do to fix your issue?
    --
    "Really. And do these lions eat ants?" --John Cleese in Monty Python's
    Flying Circus
    | |o o| |

    Ant, Jan 22, 2014
  4. Jim

    Jim Guest

    I had the desktop to be shown in the "Extend the desktop" option when i
    right clicked on selected screen resolution and just clicked "Duplicate
    the desktop" and that sorted that issue, but ever since then i have been
    stumped by another issue which i will start another thread on in a
    minute 3 days this has been bugging me.

    Jim

    Jim, Jan 25, 2014