    like that)
    Any suggestions on a work around.
    Thanks

    Dagger, Feb 15, 2008

  2. Dagger

    desteele

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2008
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    Did the first part happen, as in the decompressing all of the files to your C: drive? If so, you should be able to go into the Device manager, and right click on your primary display adapter and hit "update driver" and tell the prompts that you want to find your own driver, and browse down to the driver folder inside that C:\ATI folder and let it update them through Windows. That won't solve your CCC problem but if you just use the drivers anyway that would work.

    desteele, Feb 15, 2008

  3. Dagger

    KCB Guest

    Well, your "or something like that" leaves it pretty wide open as to
    what may be wrong. You need to be more specific for anybody to have a
    chance at helping you.

    KCB, Feb 15, 2008