    when I run setup I get the following error message:

    Error: Getting BIOS Information

    Any ideas ??

    shane, Jun 3, 2004

  2. shane

    whatever Guest

    Buy Drive Image or similar ?

    I looked at ezrestore and decided not to load it. It just sounded
    funky to me. Aopen makes a nice board, but their documentation leaves
    a little to be desired.

    Besides, all these bios things make me think of "call home" ware.

    A jukebox and a system image ?

    I lack a lot of faith for this kind of thing.

    whatever, Jun 4, 2004