    I should use the Windows security button. I dismiss that window with the OK
    button (there is no other button) and I'm back where I started.

    Is there a Windows security button? An if so, where is it?

    Rich Raffenetti, Aug 21, 2005

  2. Rich Raffenetti

    Chris H. Guest

    Check your documentation or look in Fujitsu's help section for "security
    panel." I believe it may be part of that system. You may have the
    application information off the Start/All Programs menu or also in Control
    Panel.

    Chris H., Aug 21, 2005

  3. Thanks. Got it. They should have called it "Fuijitsu Security Button"!

    Rich Raffenetti, Aug 21, 2005
  4. Rich Raffenetti

    Chris H. Guest

    :cool: Good thing Fujitsu doesn't put a button on the machines called RTD -
    read the documents. It would never get used. LOL!

    Chris H., Aug 21, 2005