Can't move the TV window on the top of the screen

Discussion in 'ATI' started by Andre, Feb 13, 2005.

  1. Andre

    Andre Guest

    Hi,

    I don't know why but further a new software installation, I have now my TV
    window on the top of the screen.

    I can't reach the bar with my mouse to drag it down to the middle of the
    screen.

    I tried different sizes of screen and monitor résolutions but the TV window
    stays on the maximum top.

    What can I do to re-center the TV window on the screen ?

    Any help ?

    Thanks

    Andre

    Andre, Feb 13, 2005

  2. Andre

    T Shadow Guest

    Very carefully come at the window from the side. You'll see the double
    arrowhead for moving the side of the window but there is a very narrow spot
    where the cursor(star? like) for the move window will show. Then you can
    drag it down. Play around with it you'll find it.

    T Shadow, Feb 13, 2005

  3. Andre

    Thomas Guest

    Hahahaha, i have had this problem oftenly too, VERY annoying.

    What you can do, is right-click on the item in the taskbar, and select
    'move'. Then you can move the box, using the arrow (keyboard)keys. Very
    convenient at a time like this ;-)

    Thomas, Feb 13, 2005
  4. Andre

    Andre Guest

    It was so simple :)

    Many thanks.

    Andre, Feb 13, 2005
  5. Andre

    T Shadow Guest

    Guess I wasn't smart enough to use the mouse and keyboard together. If I
    hadn't found my solution when I did I'd have serious hair loss now.

    T Shadow, Feb 13, 2005