    The voicemail program displays that it is recording.

    Any help appreciated.

    Richard

    Richard Coleman, Aug 18, 2003

  2. Richard Coleman

    Shep© Guest

    Disable the MIC in windows Mixer/Options/Properties on playback.You
    only want it on the record section :)

    Shep©, Aug 22, 2003

  3. (FaxTalk Support)
    This is a FaxTalk Support representative. We do routine scans for
    FaxTalk on this forum and have come across your post. We can suggest
    depending on the FaxTalk version that you are using to try calling
    into FaxTalk and while the greeting is playing press ## to get into
    remote access, then follow the prompts to change your personal
    settings, here you can then record a new greeting using the remote
    phone you are calling from.

    FaxTalk Support, Sep 16, 2003