    box. What can I do?
    Thank advance.
    Lisa

    Lisa, Dec 18, 2003

  2. The East Asian handwriting receognizers may only be used in character mode
    entry via the Tablet Input Panel. They do not currently work for free form
    text entry.

    --
    Mike Williams - Office MVP http://www.mvps.org/faq/

    Please respond in the same thread on this newsgroup - not by email!
    Include details of your application and Windows versions, plus any
    service pack updates. Answers may also be found by reading recent
    posts, checking the FAQs or searching the relevant Google archive at.
    http://groups.google.com/groups?group=microsoft.public
    If something doesn't make sense, it could be worse e.g.
    http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song/

    Mike Williams [MVP], Dec 18, 2003