Capcom and NVIDIA join forces to develop the PC version of Lost Planet

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by AirRaid, Apr 13, 2007.

  1. AirRaid

    AirRaid Guest

    According to Famitsu, Capcom and NVIDIA are joining forces to develop
    the PC version of Lost Planet.

    It will feature DirectX10 support and will offer up to XHD resolution
    (2560×1600).

    Producer, Takeuchi san noted that effective use of NVIDIA GPU can
    produce an overwhelming game experience for the players. Due to the
    superb rendering power of Geforce graphics processors, he wants the
    players to look forward to the amazing details that the PC version of
    Lost Planet will offer.

    The game will be release June of this Year (06.2007) in US and Europe,
    with other regions to follow.

    http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6076268&postcount=1
    http://www.famitsu.com/pcent/news/2007/04/13/505,1176437552,70139,0,0.html

    AirRaid, Apr 13, 2007