    power key on the keyboard it started working again.

    Anyone else had to "reboot" their keyboard?

    Ian

    Ian Gregory, Jul 23, 2010

  2. Ian Gregory

    Mike Lane Guest

    Ian Gregory wrote on Jul 23, 2010:
    Yes, the same thing started happening with my wireless keyboard, but I don't
    think it was actually anything to do with the wireless side of the system
    since I tried connecting a normal wired keyboard and the same thing
    happened. What triggered it in my case was pressing the shift key twice in
    quick succession. It wasn't just a 'caps lock' as every key was shifted.

    Eventually in desperation I reinstalled the entire system with the aid of
    Time Machine and that cured it

    Mike Lane, Jul 23, 2010

  3. Ian Gregory

    John Varela Guest

    I have a wired keyboard and every once in a long while the caps lock
    light gets reversed. That is, the light is on when caps lock is off
    and vice versa. I don't know what triggers it. The phonomenon
    doesn't last long, and I don't know what corrects it.

    John Varela, Jul 23, 2010
  4. John-

    Check your Bluetooth System Preference. Is it possible someone nearby
    has a wireless keyboard that your computer is paired with?

    Fred

    Fred McKenzie, Jul 24, 2010
  5. Ian Gregory

    John Varela Guest

    Thanks for the suggestion, but I don't have Bluetooth turned on.

    John Varela, Jul 24, 2010