    I have nothing else running while this is capturing, and am just looking for some advice on what else I can try and or do to possibly get a smoother final video clip without loosing quality.

    Been reading the troubleshooting info yet haven't come across anything that looks out of place or set wrong, and it appears I am above the minimum specs for capturing altho I understand the capturing I am trying to do is towards the TOP of the cards limits.

    Bill

    FTLOSM, Nov 15, 2003

  2. FTLOSM

    Bilar Crais Guest

    If your capture profile is set to de-interlace, change it to interlace.
    You might also try disabling the firewire dip switches on the video
    card...it tends to hog AGP bandwidth.

    Bilar Crais, Nov 16, 2003

  3. FTLOSM

    Gordon Scott Guest

    are you using the ati dvd player?, you might try powerdvd etc, and see if
    the results are different. what MB bios and drivers are you using?

    Gordon

    Gordon Scott, Nov 30, 2003