    Just removed my fan & HS, cleaned, regreased and reinstalled. CPU temp
    dropped from 50 to 40.

    Rudy

    Rudy Kube, Dec 7, 2004

  2. Rudy Kube

    Rudy Kube Guest

    PS Does anyone know where they are on the board? Maybe near some heat
    source?

    Rudy Kube, Dec 7, 2004

  3. Rudy Kube

    SteveK Guest

    I have a similar board 7VT600P-RZ the sensor chip is a IT8712F
    Do yourself a big favour and forget that MBM crap - instead get free
    Speedfan which automatically finds the right sensor chip. No more messing
    around...

    SteveK, Dec 8, 2004