CASES 2004, Call for Participation

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by Alain Darte, Sep 1, 2004.

  1. Alain Darte

    Alain Darte Guest

    CASES 2004
    ----------
    International Conference on
    Compilers, Architecture and Synthesis for Embedded Systems

    CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
    http://www.casesconference.org
    Washington D.C, USA
    September 23 - 25, 2004

    The CASES conference provides a forum for emerging technology in
    embedded computing systems, with an emphasis on compilers and
    architectures for embedded systems. CASES is a common forum for
    researchers with an interest in embedded systems to reach across
    vertically integrated communities and to promote synergies. As
    evident from the past CASES meetings, several emerging applications
    are critically dependent on these interactions for their sustained
    growth and evolution.

    ADVANCE PROGRAM:

    http://www.casesconference.org/cases2004/cases04_adv_program.html

    WORKSHOPS:

    CTCES - Workshop on Compilers and Tools for Constrained Embedded Systems
    http://www.crest.gatech.edu/conferences/cases2004/ctces04.html

    MASES: Workshop on Media and Signal Processors for Embedded Systems and SoCs
    http://www.crest.gatech.edu/conferences/cases2004/mases04.html

    KEYNOTE PRESENTATIONS:

    Kees Vissers, Xilinx Research, Programming models and architectures for FPGA platforms.
    http://www.casesconference.org/cases2004/keynote1.html

    John Cornish, ARM Limited, Balanced Energy Optimization
    http://www.casesconference.org/cases2004/keynote2.html

    HOTEL INFORMATION:

    http://www.casesconference.org/cases2004/hotel.html

    REGISTRATION:

    http://www.eecs.umich.edu/cases2004/

    Alain Darte, Sep 1, 2004

  2. Alain Darte

    CBFalconer Guest

    *** posted and mailed ***
    Possibly you meant to impart information. However all HTML and
    attachments are blocked here, and generally on newsgroups in the
    better ISPs, as a security risk.

    Usenet is a text medium.

    CBFalconer, Sep 1, 2004

  3. Alain Darte

    Dave Hansen Guest

    No HTML received here. Indeed, the header information you include
    above indicates you received "Plain Text" using "7bit" (presumably
    ASCII) encoding.

    You do have to scan ahead of the MIME stuff, though.

    Regards,

    -=Dave

    Dave Hansen, Sep 1, 2004
  4. Alain Darte

    tim Guest

    Very sensibly posted, after the deadline for the discount hotel booking
    offer[1] and with only 1 day to make a discounted conference booking.

    Not the best impression IMHO.

    tim

    [1] I've no idea if 165 USD for a room in DC is a good deal or not

    tim, Sep 1, 2004
  5. Alain Darte

    CBFalconer Guest

    My mistake. It did, however, contain a MIME attachment, which
    should not occur in usenet. It does nothing but expand the
    transmissions, and present a security risk.

    CBFalconer, Sep 1, 2004