    up these games were looking at that resolution.

    I created a support ticket with Activision and they blamed ATI. Looks like
    they were not shitting me! Thanks ATI, good work!

    Tweek, Apr 13, 2006

  2. Tweek

    First of One Guest

    I'm surprised the game is playable on the Dell 3007WFP. 30-inch panels
    typically have poor response times, probably due to their size.

    First of One, Apr 14, 2006

  3. Tweek

    Tweek Guest

    11 MS grey to grey, no ghosting whatsoever. Been a hardcore FPS gamer since
    Wolf 3D.... it's the greatest purchase I've ever made.

    Tweek, Apr 14, 2006
  4. Tweek

    NightSky 421 Guest

    It's good to see that larger displays are getting really good response times
    now. Not too terribly long ago (a couple of years), you could not go higher
    than 17" without getting bad response times.

    NightSky 421, Apr 15, 2006
  5. Good things are coming.

    Future shock hasn't even started yet.

    die monster die, Apr 16, 2006
  6. Tweek

    First of One Guest

    11 ms is the response time *claimed* by Dell, and Tom's Hardware has shown
    gray-to-gray numbers can be useless. Nonetheless, if you say you get no
    ghosting, then all is well.

    Just be prepared to shell out $500+ for a video card every few months to
    play the latest games at the panel's native res. That's the shock that comes
    later. :)

    First of One, Apr 16, 2006