    I hope that anyone has an answere
    Thanks in advance
    Bard

    bard, Sep 11, 2003

  2. bard

    Ben Pope Guest

    Probably somethng wrong.

    Delete all the monitors from device manager, and then right click "computer"
    and scan for changes. Only 2 monitors should be detected - you may wish to
    then change the driver on them (to a specific one, although "plug and play
    monitor" is usually ok)

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Sep 11, 2003

  3. bard

    Tom Doyle Guest

    I am getting the same 4 monitor problem. Deleting and scanning simply brings
    4 back. The "display setting" also list two per out? Can't seem to be
    changed. This did not happen with 3.6. The good news is that I don't see any
    problems with my dual display functioning.

    Tom Doyle, Sep 11, 2003
  4. bard

    Ben Pope Guest

    Not to worry then...

    It works ok for me.

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Sep 11, 2003
  5. bard

    bard Guest

    Bard wrote:
    I,ve done everything too withoot any result. As i said it works well
    so I guess it is just a matter of how accurate the device manager is
    and how curious I am
    Bard

    bard, Sep 12, 2003