    Any help?

    Thanks,

    Bill

    Bill Davis Jr, Nov 14, 2004

  2. Bill Davis Jr

    Inglo Guest

    ..NET?

    Inglo, Nov 14, 2004

  3. Bill Davis Jr

    Mike Guest

    I had the same trouble, gone after a couple of reboots for some reason.

    Mike

    Mike, Nov 14, 2004
  4. Bill Davis Jr

    DeRanger Guest

    I just installed these for an x800 pro and although they work fine and
    give pretty good performance, my PC takes five times longer to
    completely boot and all I get is horizontal colored stripes on my
    monitor when I bring it out of Sleep mode. Nice work ATI...=/

    <Looking forward to new Omegas or Win2K-compliant 4.12 Catalysts>

    DeRanger, Nov 14, 2004
  5. Use the non-CCC version? The CCC is a work in progress. Currently it's ten
    pounds of shite in a five-pound bag, although the product itself is pretty
    decent IME...

    Nerdillius Maximus, Nov 16, 2004
  6. Code bloat? Occam's Razor? Trust me, sometimes a simpler interface is much
    better...

    Nerdillius Maximus, Nov 16, 2004
  7. Bill Davis Jr

    Robbie Guest

    I know you're supposed to have Net Framework installed from Windows
    Update...

    Robbie, Nov 16, 2004

  8. Thanks for the reply.

    I am going to switch drivers tonight. I tried everything cannot get
    CCC to work. I double click on the icon, I see a flash on my screen
    and nothing.

    Bill Davis Jr, Nov 16, 2004

  9. Even with that I cannot get it to work. I double click on the Icon or
    right-click on the icon in the tray and I see a quick flash on my
    screen and then nothing.

    Bill Davis Jr, Nov 16, 2004
  10. Bill Davis Jr

    Burwil Guest

    Wondering myself....same thing is happening to me. Any solutions yet?

    Burwil, Nov 20, 2004
  11. Bill Davis Jr

    SteveK Guest

    Try the free tool called "driver cleaner 3" to remove all ATi residue after
    the driver has been uninstalled.
    Then reinstall the ati driver including CC

    SteveK, Nov 20, 2004
  12. Bill Davis Jr

    JLC Guest

    I'm wondering why you guys are wanting CCC so badly when it sounds to me
    that it's very buggy at the moment. You don't have to have CCC if you don't
    want it, all you have to do is DL the 4.11 drivers that have the standard
    control panel. I found this drivers right on the front end of ATI's web
    site. They have both drivers versions listed. Ones with CCC, and the ones
    without. I installed the non CCC drivers and they installed great. No
    problems at all (so far) JLC

    JLC, Nov 20, 2004
  13. Bill Davis Jr

    SteveK Guest

    Well, it looks coool but honestly I uninstalled it and returned to the
    control panel version as well.
    What me disturbed most is the awful long loading time of the CC

    SteveK, Nov 21, 2004
  14. Bill Davis Jr

    Dan P. Guest

    I think I'll do the same thing....did you just uninstall the CCC or
    the entire bundle then reinstall with 4.11 with the old control panel?

    Dan P., Nov 21, 2004
  15. Bill Davis Jr

    SteveK Guest

    I removed the entire bundle since there is no CP at all when u just remove
    the CCC - I am not sure if the CP can be installed separately..

    SteveK, Nov 21, 2004
  16. Bill Davis Jr

    Dan P. Guest

    OK, thanks for the response. I did the same thing. Normal control
    panel with 4.11 drivers back in service now. BTW, I sent ATI a trouble
    message and they sent me a useless form reply back so I decided they
    weren't gonna be much help.

    Dan P., Nov 21, 2004
  17. No, no solutions. I have reverted back to the non CCC version.
    Actually I need to do a clean install of the video drivers as
    something are acting weird.

    1) When Xp starts up, my screen is very clear. Then as soon as the Ati
    tray icon loads my screen like washes out. If I go to the Ati Control
    Panel via right-click the Desktop and click Color everything reverts
    back to normal.

    2) Another thing that I have not seen before with my 9800 Pro is in
    the Hardware Device manager I have 2 9800Pro's listed in Display
    Adapters.

    Bill Davis Jr, Nov 21, 2004