    Earlier, folks were saying the CCC was bloated and not worth installing, to
    stick with the Control Panel, which I have been doing.
    Has the CCC gotten better? Will it co-exist with ATI Tool ok?

    Don Burnette, Jan 18, 2005

  2. Don Burnette

    Conor Guest

    Don't bother. Lots of bloat you'll never use.

    Conor, Jan 18, 2005

  3. Don Burnette

    Glennbo Guest

    CCC is pants.

    Glennbo

    Glennbo, Jan 18, 2005
  4. Don Burnette

    Gordon Scott Guest

    CCC will be crap until MS releases .net 2, to replace the buggy current
    ..net offering, and will probably still be crap after that.

    Gordon Scott, Jan 18, 2005
  5. Or visit www.omegadrivers.net and get his drivers, as they contain
    functionality of the ATI Control Center while eliminating the need for .NET
    and use ZERO sytem resources. He's usually about a week or so behind ATI
    releases, but they are usually much more stable and seem to offer slight
    performance boosts.

    HockeyTownUSA, Jan 19, 2005
  6. Don Burnette

    mbeaver Guest

    I have it installed but don't care much for it. I prefer to use Radlinker.

    mbeaver, Jan 19, 2005
  7. Don Burnette

    HomeBrewer Guest

    HomeBrewer, Jan 20, 2005