CCC Command Line Parameters/Loading settings after booting

Discussion in 'ATI' started by Udo, Apr 11, 2007.

  1. Udo

    Udo Guest

    Hello,

    my main question - is it possible to use Command Line Parameters with
    the
    CCC (Version shown is 1.2.2314.20337, installed latest version)?
    My problem is that I changed the color settings for one TFT-Monitor,
    but these
    settings aren't loaded after booting. I don't need the CCC at all -
    but how can I
    just load the settings and then leave CCC? I'm using RADEON 9250-Cards
    (WIN XP prof.).
    I added CCC to Autostart, but before CCC is shown some Monitors are
    flickering
    (showing a black picture) and then CCC pops up.

    Thanks and greetings
    Udo

    Udo, Apr 11, 2007