CCS does not show the Disassembled Assembly of the corresponding C Source in "Mixed Source/ASM" Mode

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by karthikbg, Jan 26, 2007.

  1. karthikbg

    karthikbg Guest

    Hi,
    I have enabled "Mixed Source/ASM" under the View Menu.
    But, i am unable to view Both the C Code and the corresponding Assembly
    instructions together . :( :( :( :( !!!!!
    I am following the rules exactly as told in the CCS. Is there any bug
    in this feature in CCS v3.1 ??

    I do as per the below info from CCS Help, But i am still unable to view
    Disassembled Instructions of each C statement within the sourcecode :

    " To View Mixed C Source and Assembly Code, After loading a program
    onto your target or simulator:
    1) Select View?Mixed Source/ASM. A check mark identifies when this
    option is selected.
    2) Select Debug?Go Main.
    The debugger starts executing the program and stops execution at
    main(). The associated C source file is automatically displayed in an
    Editor window. Notice that the disassembled instructions for each C
    statement appear within the source code. Just as in the Disassembly
    window, the location of the PC is highlighted in yellow. "

    Why does CCS does not show the Assembly of the corresponding C Source ?
    Kindly let me know some solutions.

    Thx in advans,
    Karthik Balaguru

    karthikbg, Jan 26, 2007